Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The best dessert of my life thus far

Tonight we dined at Elements in the Sanctuary resort and spa. The reviews on Yelp.com were glowing, and they had availability on Open Table, so we gave it a try.

Dinner was good. Very good, I guess. I had honey glazed five spice pork tenderloin. Brian had the usual, filet.

But dessert. Oh, my goodness. This might be one of the top two desserts I have ever had! It was called Chocolate Peanut Butter Decadence. It was a peanut butter mousse, frozen then unfrozen, surrounded by a chocolate shell and and and... I just can't explain it. I literally had to stop myself from licking the plate.

And the waiter said I can get the recipe from elementsrestaurant.com!!


By the way...
...this is where we got the world's most spectacular cookie, and that nostalgic brownie with the fudgy icing.





Check out the cake designs - they are incredible!

No comments: