Friday, August 15, 2008

Kind of Cool

Well over a year ago, I was interviewed by a woman who was writing a book about the way advertising affects women. I kind of forgot about it, but yesterday I was ego-surfing on Amazon (I admit it, I searched for "Dellapina" to see what would show up) and whaddya know, the book pops up!


http://www.amazon.com/30-Second-Seduction-Advertisers-Flirtation-Manipulation/dp/1580052126

If you click "Search inside this book" on the left under the cover image, you can read the two pages where I'm quoted (pp. 77-78).

A note about my last post - I meant to give props to my Aunt Carmie for being one of the brilliant psychologists who helps those "hurt people". Thank you "Anut C"!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

right on girl. This is awesome. I might need to bring you in on a project.

dellapina said...

Thanks Stevie!